The Thermaltake Coolant 1000 Series was formulated with the perfect combination of cooling performance and anti-corrosive protection. Premixed with no need for additional additives, this high performance coolant protects each component while providing optimal flow throughout the system.
The Coolant 1000 is made in Taiwan, and available in various colors: Green, Red and Blue with 2-year shelf-life; brighten up any build with Thermaltake.
“Tt LCS Certified” is the hallmark that ensures first-class performance from the best features and fitment. A certification exclusive to Thermaltake, it sets the benchmark for all true LCS chassis and is applied only to products that meet our stringent design standards for delivering what hardcore enthusiasts demand. The Tt LCS certification is a way for Thermaltake to designate to all power users the chassis which have been tested for best compatibility with extreme liquid cooling configurations.
Eco-friendly Anti-corrosive Solution
Being non-toxic and non-flammable, the Coolant 1000 is an eco-friendly pre-mix solution with 2 years shelf life, providing great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion. In addition, users can easily refill by using the refill bottle.
Thermaltake Coolant 1000 is designed specifically for PC liquid cooling systems. The features of the Coolant 1000 include anti-freezing, anti-rusting, and water scale prevention. This coolant can reduce the temperature of the system effectively and further enhance the thermal efficiency.
May be harmful if swallowed, may cause birth defects. May cause respiratory tract, eye and skin irritations. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid breathing any vapors or spray mists. Use with adequate ventilation. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Keep container tightly closed when not in use. Wash thoroughly after handing. Store in a cool place.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop setup
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.