The HP MSM 802.11n Dual Radio Access Point Series works in unison with the HP controllers to deliver a high performance WLAN solution. Offering near gigabit client access and increased reliability they are ideal for voice and multi-media communications while providing full compatibility with legacy 802.11 clients and existing HP wireless controllers.
Built-in Spectral Analysis and integrated Wireless IDS/IPS provides detection, classification and intelligent avoidance of non-802.11 interference and comprehensive threat protection. Access points can be deployed in managed or autonomous mode.
Enhanced Wi-Fi Performance
• The HP MSM 802.11n Dual Radio Access Point Series is the first three spatial stream 802.11n access point product in the industry to deliver near gigabit client access for enhanced voice and rich media applications.
Improved Coverage and Reliability
• The HP MSM 802.11n Dual Radio Access Point Series optimizes WLAN coverage and reliability with Wi-Fi Clear Connect automatic power adjustment, real-time identification of interference, and intelligent channel switching.
• The HP MSM 802.11n Dual Radio Access Point Series provides comprehensive threat protection with integrated IDS offering granular threat detection and location tacking capabilities.
• The HP MSM 802.11n Dual Radio Access Point Series provides indoor 802.11n Dual Radio indoor access points delivers industry leading Lifetime Warranty 2.0 and 3 year 24x7 phone support.
• Integrated IDS support: Automated AP and client classification: reduces manual effort (administrator can override AP classification). Comprehensive detection capabilities: detects a wide range of attacks. Flexible event reporting: enables configuration of which events will result in notifications. Location tracking capabilities: helps identify the rogue device location. Flexible deployment models: supports time slicing or dedicating a radio to detect full-time. - see the controller datasheet.
• RFC support: refer to the "Mobility Specification Sheet" for a list of RFCs and other industry standards supported by the MSM solution at http://h17007.www1.hp.com/docs/mobility/4AA3-3883ENW.pdf
Warranty and support
• Lifetime warranty 2.0: for indoor access points, Advance hardware replacement for as long as you own the product with next-business-day delivery (available in most countries)†